Dimensional control is performed using a large number of measuring and control instruments from Mitutoyo and Tesa. These include:
- 1 x granite table with gauges, digital roughness meters, several digital sublimates, up to 1500 mm, micrometers up to 400 mm, multiple sets for hole control up to 400 mm.
- The quality control of the welds is made 100% visually, 10% with LP and on request through the US – outsourced service.
- Quality control for painting is done using an Elcometer Kit:
– digital device with built-in probe for estimating the surface profile;
– digital thermohygrometer;
– magnetic probe for surface temperature;
– device for determining layer thickness on ferrous support.